You will be working on various types of assignments
- Corporate secretarial services
- Tax advice
- In-house legal consulting
- Expatriate services
- At least 3 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian legislation
- Master / Specialist of Law
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer-literacy skills
- Fluent in English
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Timeframe: as soon as possible.
To apply send your CV with photo and application letter in English at: email@example.com
or fill in our website form APPLY FOR A JOB
You can also join us on FACEBOOK