FAS Senior Consultant, Kyiv
We are looking for a Consultant (Transaction Support/Financial Advisory/Due Diligence) for a full-time position in Kiev office of Mazars Ukraine. The candidate should be immediately operational on client assignments.
- Lead consulting and advisory engagements under the supervision of Manager or Partner
- Possibility to work on IFRS transformation projects, financial modeling, business process optimization projects and internal controls audit
- Take part in different transaction services assignments, mostly, financial due diligence, but not limited to it
- Provide support to management in planning the engagement and managing the project
- Prepare reports
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with the clients' personnel
- Higher education (Master in Finance/Mathematics/Technical background)
- Professional certificate (CFA/ACCA) is a plus
- 3 years of experience in auditing or/and consulting (Big 4)
- Successful experience in financial due diligence
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Ukrainian Accounting Standards
- Fluent in English (French/German is a plus)
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new contexts
- Focused on meeting deadlines with the highest level of quality
- Inquisitive & able to show initiative
- Hard working, ready to take on the responsibility
- Ability to go on business trips
- Official stable salary, Annual bonuses based on performance, Health insurance.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor (after graduating ACCA).
- Flexible secondment policy (possibility of temporary move or relocation abroad) etc.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with on-the-job training.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Office in Kyiv, Podil area (Kontraktova metro station).
To apply for this job, fill out our website form APPLY FOR A JOB .