Financial Manager (with Chief Accountant role), Kyiv
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven and experienced Financial Manager (with Chief Accountant role) to join our in-house Finance team!
As our Financial Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the whole financial and accounting process in our company. As financial management is crucial for our company's performance, you will play a big role in the company's growth and success.
Financial Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee various accounting operations
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting to Managing Partner and Head-Office
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting
- Produce financial statements as requested
- Manage and comply with local, state government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and adhere to policies and procedures
- Coordinate of work of internal accountant and Key Account Manager
Financial Manager requirements and qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a Financial Manager/Chief Accountant or similar role
- 1 year of combined experience in accounting and finance
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software 1C
- Fluent Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Job with significant career opportunities.
- Pleasant working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network).
- Market level of salary.
- Medical insurance after trial period.
- Partly compensation for children's medical insurance and annual sports subscriptions.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the button below