IT Auditor [ITA - Kyiv]
We are looking for a person immediately operational on clients assignments.
Strong involvement required with a potential for fast carrier development in an international environment.
We are looking for an IT Auditor to reinforce our Audit Team.
In your mission, the following areas should be covered and developed:
- IT audit
- IT Advisory
- IT Strategy & Governance
- Cyber Risk Management & Data Privacy
- IT transformations
- IT General Controls & Automated Controls
- Data Analytics & Technology Audit
- IT Controls Reporting
- Review of GDPR compliance
- Experience in IT Audit at least 1-2 years in a reputable audit firm
- Experience in performing ITGC review for at least one key application such as SAP or Oracle, and standard software such as 1C
- Knowledge of IT operations, security technology, network equipment and business applications
- Good knowledge of risk management and internal audit practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong managerial, planning and report writing skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English (German would be a plus)
You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or click on button below