1. IT assurance and advisory
- Assessment of internal controls (IT related and manual) in key business processes
- Analysis and optimization of internal controls (IT related and manual) in key business processes
- Assessment of IT environment in terms of reliability and compliance with business objectives: assessment of IT systems; analysis of existing policies and procedures, risk assessment of the existing IT environment
- Assistance in development of regulations, policies, and templates describing key IT procedures
- Assistance in development and implementation of control procedures (IT related and manual)
- Assistance and advice on modernization of existing IT procedures and compliance with international best practices in terms of these procedures (e.g. Business continuity planning, Disaster recovery planning, Strategic roadmap)
- Assessment of possibilities to automate key procedures
These processes may include:
- interviews with employees involved in key business processes and control procedures
- review of internal regulations and policies
- verification of compliance with control procedures on a sample basis
- analysis of data in information systems in terms of key business processes
- analysis of procedures for compliance with international best practices
- analysis of existing discrepancies from existing procedures and best international practices
The result will be a report containing a full and transparent description of key business processes, assessment of the implementation of existing procedures, evaluation of existing policies and regulations taking into account international best practices, assessment of existing risks, conclusions and recommendations for management. Also, in case of assistance in development and implementation of control procedures and policies, examples of regulations can be provided, briefings for responsible employees can be carried out.
- Assessment of automation capabilities, data analysis and identification of processes that can be automated using RPA
- Development, testing and implementation of a robot in a working environment
What is RPA?
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) acts as a virtual employee to perform processes. The software robot completes repetitive or low-value added tasks with high frequency. Technology is able to work and manipulate data as a person and is three times more efficient than a usual worker.
What can RPA do?
- Log into the system and navigate to a specific screen
- Work with different programs and websites
- Processing of standardized documents in the different formats (.pdf, .xls and other)
- Search and select data based on key
- Receive email and process attachments
- Copy information from one system and paste it into another
- Make calculations in an Excel spreadsheet
- Inform user about the outcome of the process etc.
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank statements
- VAT invoices
- Change of master data – address, contact details…
- Loans processing
- Payroll&HR etc.
Why use RPA?
- Independent of humans
- Optimizes business processes three times faster than a usual worker
- Quick ROI - usually in less than one year
- Improves productivity by allowing employees to focus on value-added activities
- Decreases processing times and ensures deadlines are met
- Improves quality by reducing human error
- Full audit trail of robot activity
- Understands and clearly documents processes and business logic
3. EDF implementation services
Electronic document flow (EDF) reduces employees' time spent on document processing and preparation of financial statements. It is important to analyze and generate a step-by-step plan for the transition from paper to electronic document management. Our team provides EDF implementation services:
- Analysis of document flow and processes, providing recommendations to the implementation of the EDF
- Analysis and comparison of the company's processes and functions of different types of EDF software
- Creation of the implementation action plan for EDF
- Support during implementation of EDF, preparation of instructions for users
- Preparation of templates for documents, procedures and policies
- Communication with counterparties during switching to EDF
- Providing legal and tax consultations with regards to the usage of electronic documents